First oil change at 555,304km went pretty smooth. Bought myself a big bucket of Shell Rotella 15w-40. Replaced the oil filter with a BaldwinFilters part number: BT221 Also replaced the air filter and fuel filter. It had a NAPA Gold Fuel Filter 3393, replaced that with a BaldwinFilters BF 7967.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
making it work
I figured if the oil return out the pump was bent, then maybe a straight fitting out of the block might work. The issue is that toyota uses...
-
One of the issues I've been having with this Landcruiser is that she leaks a lot of oil. I noticed excessive amounts were coming from t...
-
So my brother came through for me and sent me a spare vacuum pump he had. (He also sent me the old o ring it had.) His pump looks the same ...
-
I had been looking for one of these for a while. A 60 series diesel Landcruiser wagon. I might have over paid a bit considering that it ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment